Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > China/Hong Kong
Reload this Page >

Urgent!! Little Blacky (cat) is looking for a new home!

Urgent!! Little Blacky (cat) is looking for a new home!

Old Jul 23rd 2013, 2:11 am
Just Joined

Silvanie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent!! Little Blacky (cat) is looking for a new home!

Dear people living in Shanghai, Nanjing and surrounding.

I am a student in Nanjing und two weeks ago I found a little abandoned cat outside of the institute I am working in Nanjing. It was very hungry and belonged to nobody so I took him to my apartment, where he happily lives since then. Unfortunately I am going back to Switzerland next week, so he needs a new home. I tried to find a home within my student friends, but they are all living in dorms where no pets are allowed. He (I guess its a boy but i am not sure) is very clean and he loves to play. He is not afraid of people and the cutest thing I have ever seen. I wanted to take him to switzerland, but because of the rabies quarantine it would take 4 months. Since he is only abut 7 weeks old, the vet couldn't do any vaccination.

So now I am writing here, is there any cat-loving person/family who is willing to adopt him from coming saturday? I am really desperate because I cannot put him back on the street, he is too small to survive.

Besides adopting him there would also be the possibility to only take him temporarily until the beginning of november, when my sister moves to Shanghai and could take him.

Can somebody help me to find a new home for Blacky?
Thank you so much. I hope he will have a happy life

I have some movies and pictures of him
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JlkIHhRFZ3...0/DSCN2101.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O9S36D-1Mt...0/DSCN1906.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gjwWpiAqxH...0/IMAG2092.jpg

Last edited by Sue; Jul 23rd 2013 at 12:53 pm. Reason: Image tags removed
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 12:54 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent!! Little Blacky (cat) is looking for a new home!

Hi,

Welcome to BE

I just wanted to let you know that I've removed the image tags from your posts as the pictures you had linked to were way too big and throwing the thread completely out of whack. I've left the links though so if anyone is interested they can click on the links to view the pics.

I hope you find a home for that cute little kitten.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent!! Little Blacky (cat) is looking for a new home!

Spoil sport !!!