Teaching In Shanghai

Old Nov 3rd 2014, 12:52 am
Just Joined

RACH_T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching In Shanghai

I am currently living and teaching in Malaysia and am interested in applying for a teaching job in Shanghai. Can anyone share any info about cost of living and saving money, as this will be our deciding factor! It looks like an awesome city - but the money must be right! Look forward to hearing from any teachers currently working and living in Shanghai.

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 1st 2015, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teaching In Shanghai

Originally Posted by RACH_T
I am currently living and teaching in Malaysia and am interested in applying for a teaching job in Shanghai. Can anyone share any info about cost of living and saving money, as this will be our deciding factor! It looks like an awesome city - but the money must be right! Look forward to hearing from any teachers currently working and living in Shanghai.

Thanks in advance
Hey, nobody replied... did you make it here to Shanghai?
Old Jan 13th 2015, 4:37 am
Just Joined

zhanglulux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Teaching In Shanghai

oh oh, Shanghai is so crowded. But it will be a good experience. I stayed in Shanghai for 5 years. The best you go to linkedin and have some connects. Good luck!