Shanghai rental prices

Old Sep 27th 2010, 12:19 am
Just Joined

leeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shanghai rental prices

Originally Posted by indesigner
Hey Leeboy

I have just been reading this post and I am in a similar position you were in.

I have been offered a job in Shanghai. I have to find a rental myself and not sure if the wage i get is enough. They have offered me 17,000 RMB per month after tax. Just wondering if you think this is a good wage?

You mentioned you live with your partner can I be nosey and ask you your salary and how much you save each month? I know this might be personal! I just want to make sure I can save at least some money each month!

Any help would help me.Thankyou
Hey,

No problem at all... it all depends what job you do really - regarding your wage but in saying this 17000RMB is easily livable in shanghai, and you could save fairly easily i'd say.. Drop me an email on [email protected] and we can discuss more about the salary.

By the way, what job are you doing?

Lee
Old Sep 27th 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

MonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond reputeMonsterP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shanghai rental prices

Originally Posted by indesigner
Hey Leeboy

I have just been reading this post and I am in a similar position you were in.

I have been offered a job in Shanghai. I have to find a rental myself and not sure if the wage i get is enough. They have offered me 17,000 RMB per month after tax. Just wondering if you think this is a good wage?

You mentioned you live with your partner can I be nosey and ask you your salary and how much you save each month? I know this might be personal! I just want to make sure I can save at least some money each month!

Any help would help me.Thankyou

Dear Indesigner,

Could we politely ask your age, experience, and the job you're looking for?
17,000 is a lot more than a local will earn, but it will depend on the above and also how you plan to live.

regards
MP