Macau Low Budget Airlines

Old Jun 24th 2014, 11:53 am
Just Joined

kdmac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Macau Low Budget Airlines

Who would you say is the best low budget airline to fly to the Philippines, around china and Malaysia?
Old Jun 24th 2014, 2:54 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Macau Low Budget Airlines

Around Malaysia, Air Asia is popular and does a lot of routes. Check out their website. Probably your best bet.

I have flown Firefly back n forth Penang to Phuket Thailand and they are a good little airline. They fly other places too.

You will see some bargains for MAS (Malaysian Airlines) currently but take care they are going through a rough patch and speculation that they may go under, or restructured or whatever.

There are loads and loads of budget flights KL to,Singapore, and Penang to Singapore. Air Asia, JetStar, Tiger, to name a few. I have flown JetStar and that is good and keen prices. I also like SilkAir, owned by Singapore Airlines, but a bit pricier than the other budget airlines. Tiger is just awful in my opinion, but if you're happy with the price, and it's a short flight, why not.

Happy planning

Last edited by bakedbean; Jun 24th 2014 at 2:56 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2014, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

columbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond reputecolumbine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Macau Low Budget Airlines

There's HK Express. I've never flown it but will test it out in the near future and kids will in a few weeks time. I've read it's owned by the Macau billionaire Stanley Ho, how accurate I'm not sure. It has direct flight between HK and Penang which will be more convenient for me. Air Asia needs transit in KLIA2 if I go from Pg to HK and end up with more time and costs.