Hong Kong Rugby Sevens

Old Mar 23rd 2012, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hong Kong Rugby Sevens

Its the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens this weekend. Anyone going. The price of the tickets on the black market are crazy this year with a HK$1,500 3 day ticket going for up to HK$4,000.

I am not bothering to go this year but will watch on TV at home.
Old Mar 23rd 2012, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hong Kong Rugby Sevens

Problem is for me anyway it's not about the rugby it's about the party.
The rugby is secondary for 90% of people there.

That's OK, nothing wrong with that, but it's not for me.

Been there a few times in the 90's and that was enough.
Old Mar 24th 2012, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have been a few times too but am getting to old for it. The recovery time took longer and longer. Will enjoy infront of the TV !
Old Mar 24th 2012, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

PeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud ofPeteinHongKong has much to be proud of

It can be a lot of fun if you're with a group of friends. I preferred the atmosphere in the old stadium back in the 80s and early 90s before everything got really commercialized. The fact that so many people can drink so much in such a short time without causing any trouble speaks loads for Hong Kong and the HKP for its light-handed approach to policing.