Hong Kong Phooey

Old May 31st 2008, 1:07 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hong Kong Phooey

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
sorry.

I'll lick it up.
why you on lemonade ?

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
use a straw....jeez!!

Oh yeah. Ooops
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
egg sanger again ?
any more carrots....please eddie

Originally Posted by Icarus
why you on lemonade ?
thats what I'm actually drinking.
Old May 31st 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

i missed the ' FRENCH CONNECTION ' was held up by some wino

Eddies gone. She was eaten.
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

whats with the carrots ?
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
ahh i remember it well.....france was brill...

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
Donna
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

I'm nott 100% sure what your doing with those carrots
Logical & Hot Stuff

Eddies gone. She was eaten.
Noooooooooooooo
Handsome Internet Guy

where did i miss ? anyplace ?
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all

dedicated driver ?
Old May 31st 2008, 1:09 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by Icarus
whats with the carrots ?
eddie has a carrot avatar....and im on a diet!!
Old May 31st 2008, 1:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Donna
huh....don't blame me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.