Hong Kong Phooey

Old May 31st 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

jimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to alljimmyd4006 is a name known to all
Default Re: Hong Kong Phooey

did once, bit pissed and desperate..never again

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Icarus
yes please
Here you go.
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Hey there!!

more beer?
coming up....i take it's my round again..x
Old May 31st 2008, 1:01 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
where did you get to
delayed by a coronation chicken sandwich

Originally Posted by jimmyd4006
did once, bit pissed and desperate..never again

it's strong stuff.
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

You've never heard of rice wine?
heard of it...yes....drank it....nooooooooooooooooooo
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Here you go.
cheers

Originally Posted by FlirtyKnickers
hello

hey, the gangs nearly all here again.
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

jeez, pop out the bar to make a quick call and missed the friggin bus again!

this hitchhikings a bitch.

now whose getting me a drink!

or are we dry again
Old May 31st 2008, 1:02 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

your all pissed...
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

go on then...never one to refuse such hospitality
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER

or are we dry again
Where did you get on??
Handsome Internet Guy

your all pissed...
who's driving this bus ?

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER

or are we dry again

your all pissed...
of cou - hic - rse
Old May 31st 2008, 1:03 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

Originally Posted by winedonju
go on then...never one to refuse such hospitality
large ones coming right up..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.