Living in Hong Kong

Old Apr 24th 2014, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

adamskix is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Living in Hong Kong

Hi Everyone

In August I will be a first time expat from the UK to Hong Kong. I'll be teaching in an international school near Lam Tim MTR station.

Where would be the best place for me to live? I'm 27, male and on my tod so I'd like to probably live on the island where 'it's happening' but unsure about the commute and which specific areas would be best.

I was thinking Wan Chai/Causeway Bay as the Mid-Levels might be too expensive/far away.

I have a budget of $13000-$20000 HKD.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

hong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond reputehong_konger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Hong Kong

If you really want to live slap bang in the middle of the action then I would suggest that you choose Central near Lan Kwai Fong !
But there are plenty of other options.

Last edited by hong_konger; Apr 25th 2014 at 4:20 am.