UK Female With Mexican Fiancé

Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Female With Mexican Fiancé

Originally Posted by lisa_lashes04
Hi

I am looking to Marry my Mexican Fiance in Mexico in 2016. We want to live in UK. Can you please give me some advise

Thanks
Hi, and welcome to BE.

For info on how to bring your spouse to the UK (assuming you're a UK citizen of course!), you'd be best off posting your questions in the Moving Back to the UK section of the forum - there's a dedicated sub-forum for info on spouse visas etc.

HTH, good luck.
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 4:05 am
Just Joined

maumeza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lisa_lashes04
Hi

I am looking to Marry my Mexican Fiance in Mexico in 2016. We want to live in UK. Can you please give me some advise

Thanks
HI lisa, i have kidn of the same situation... my gf is from UK and we wanna get marrried in the next year.. also we wanna live there... do you have any info about it?

let me know..
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 9:23 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maumeza
HI lisa, i have kidn of the same situation... my gf is from UK and we wanna get marrried in the next year.. also we wanna live there... do you have any info about it?

let me know..
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=829026
Old Jul 23rd 2014, 11:49 am
Just Joined

JemaLL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, i am in the same situation. My boyfriend is mexican we have known each other for nearly 4 years, Also he his a family friend. Eventually we plan on getting married. He his coming here in a few month to visit me. But we do not know how to go about it. We do want to be together, But i just wanted some advice. I read your post. So i hope you dont mind me asking. I look forward to your reply