Peru - Independent professional visa

Old Jun 26th 2016, 1:36 am
HLJ
Just Joined

HLJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Peru - Independent professional visa

Has anyone been through the process of getting an independent professional visa for Peru? I'm struggling to get any clear information about the process for legalising qualifications.
Old Jun 26th 2016, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peru - Independent professional visa

Here is one item among many others online.

https://www.justlanded.com/english/P...egally-in-Peru
Old Jun 26th 2016, 10:29 pm
HLJ
Just Joined

Thanks, I've found a lot of stuff online, but not details on exactly how you get a qualification certified. That site doesn't mention it at all, but most of them say something like 'first you have to get your qualifications certified...' with basically no information on how you do it. I did find one description, but it was from a Canadian, and as they don't use apostilles the process is different.
Old Jul 20th 2016, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Try this site. Peruvian Visa Requirements – The Expat Peru Social Network
Old Jul 21st 2016, 2:04 pm
HLJ
Just Joined

Thanks, but that site has the same problem. It says:

K. Independent Professional

All the general requirements
Copy of the authorization by the corresponding professional association to practice in Peru or a professional degree that is validated by the National Assembly of University Presidents.

But it doesn't give any information on HOW you get it validated. That's the part I am struggling to find information on.
Old Sep 18th 2016, 3:24 am
Just Joined

benjdelrio is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Did you find the answer to this question?
Old Sep 18th 2016, 3:26 am
HLJ
Just Joined

No :-(
Old Sep 18th 2016, 3:30 am
Just Joined

benjdelrio is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh

I just came accross this:
https://www.migraciones.gob.pe/pdf/s...temporales.pdf

If its a degree, looks like you need to go to SUNEDU
If its another profession, there must be specific governing bodies for each called Colegio Profesional

Copia fotostática legalizada notarialmente o autenticada por el fedatario de
MIGRACIONES de su Inscripción en el Colegio Profesional correspondiente para ejercer
la profesión en el Perú (en caso de profesiones colegiadas) o copia legalizada o
autenticada del Título Profesional convalidado por la Universidad o reconocido por la
Superintendencia Nacional de Educación Superior Universitaria (SUNEDU) (en caso de
no existir el colegio profesional correspondiente).
Old Sep 18th 2016, 4:26 am
HLJ
Just Joined

Yes I found that too, it's the details about how you get it recognised that I am struggling with. If you find anything out, please let me know :-)
Old Sep 18th 2016, 4:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HLJ
Yes I found that too, it's the details about how you get it recognised that I am struggling with. If you find anything out, please let me know :-)
Get your documents translated by a translater approved by the Peruvian government. Submit said legalized translations to the relevant office for evaluation and approval. Since you seem to he having so much difficulty with this...get a Peruvian Abogado (lawyer) to handle it for you. Peruvian beurocracy can be daunting. It will be money well spent and not that expensive.