South American men

Old May 21st 2014, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Irishlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default South American men

Hello all,

Just a question I want to ask...

Is it common in Ecuador (or elsewhere in South America) for a man to have various children by lots of different partners?

I have come across a South American man from Ecuador that has 4 children by 4 different women and a Bolivian man that has 16 children by 4 different women.

Is it a cultural thing? Or just a lack of education?

Thanks!
Old May 22nd 2014, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South American men

As it's assumed by most wives or partners, that their husband has at least one amante, it's normal to come across the situation you mention, although perhaps not with 4 different women. I know of the opposite case in Santiago where there is a woman who frequently appears on TV who has 8 children, each one from a different man, and nobody bats an eyelid.
It also seems that young women have no interest in birth control as it's also very normal for a young couple to find the woman is pregnant after only a short time together and naturally the man clears off as he doesnt want the responsibility, and the girl passes the baby over to her family to look after, as if were a daily occurrence. Then each moves on to another relationship. The girl seems to be proud if the fact that's she's proved her ability to have kids
That's the way things go in South America.