Mexico!!!

Old Mar 29th 2006, 7:26 pm
Bewildered but smiling!

Tomco is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mexico!!!

Originally Posted by CJKennerley
Hi,

I'm contemplating a move out to Mexico early 2006, spotted your message on this website and wondered whether you had made the move and had any wise words of guidance as a result?! I'm quite lucky in that if I go it will be an arrangement made with my job, so I have a job and my employer will sort visas etc.

Whatever your situation, hope this finds you well & happy!

Jo
I moved to Cabo San Lucas in Baja california Sur in December 2005. On the minus side, it is quite a torturous process sorting out the immigration side. I opened a new office so the company registration was relatively painless, though time consuming.

Baja California is beautiful with fantastic weather. It is however, the most expensive part of Mexico so make sure your budget is sound.

The mexicans are great people but the beauracracy makes you count to 10 on a lot of occasions.

If anyone wants to know more about the details, <<personal email address removed>> PM here.

Tom

Last edited by NC Penguin; Apr 3rd 2006 at 3:43 pm. Reason: Removal of personal email address