Fortaleza? Your comments appreciated

Old Mar 1st 2014, 7:44 am
Just Joined

johnnydrako is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Fortaleza? Your comments appreciated

Hello!

I am an American who is a a full time traveler but, although it's high on my list, have yet to venture into South America.

A good friend in Arizona made an online introduction and it seems I have acquired an online romance with her cousin. Denise is a sweet and delightful woman in Fortaleza, Brazil and it looks likely that I will soon visit her and / or fall in love(!) I have read only a few things online about Fortaleza, some great and others terrible.

Please, I will appreciate any and all thoughts about the place as well as any other practical matters you may have in your mind. It's possible that I could stay there a while.

Thank you in advance!
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fortaleza? Your comments appreciated

I havent been to Fortaleza for some years, but as things/ places in Brazil dont change over time, I guess the place hasnt changed either. You'll find anywhere in the north, is extremely laid back, nobody is really interested in doing anything apart from dancing or sleeping in the shade. Trying to get work done is very difficult!
i doubt that you'll find it to be an interesting place, but for a short vacation it's OK.
Old May 6th 2014, 9:31 am
Just Joined

Wschmit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fortaleza? Your comments appreciated

The buildings / locations in South america don't modify eventually, I think the position has not modified either. You'll discover anywhere in the northern, is incredibly relaxed, nobody is really enthusiastic about doing anything apart from dance or resting in the colour. Trying to get perform done is very difficult!