ARGENTINA BOCA V RIVER TICKETS

Old Apr 4th 2013, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

timmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud oftimmerman has much to be proud of
Default ARGENTINA BOCA V RIVER TICKETS

Hi I am heading to south america to meet my girlfriends parents(santiago) and while I am there I was hoping to head to the boca v river game in may.

Could someone please point me in the right direction with regards to tickets (without paying 200 USD)

I have tried the boca website but they dont seem to sell them on that. Can they be bought at the stadium in person

Any help welcome
Old Apr 4th 2013, 5:47 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARGENTINA BOCA V RIVER TICKETS

Ooooh let me know how that goes - one of my ambitions in life is to attend this game.