Anyone in Los Mochis

Old Jul 31st 2013, 11:04 pm
Just Joined

BennyBoy79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in Los Mochis

I'm living in Los Mochis on and off as I work abroad but my fiancé lives there and we plan to get married there next march. I have been there a few times and the only people that understand me is my fiancé and her brother. Any other Brits there? I'm also looking to get my FM3 once we are married and I know each state does things different so good info on what's the crack in Los Mochis would be great.
Old Aug 8th 2013, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to beholdAdrianR is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone in Los Mochis

Originally Posted by BennyBoy79
I'm also looking to get my FM3 once we are married and I know each state does things different so good info on what's the crack in Los Mochis would be great.
As far as immigration is concerned, this is a Federal matter and the laws of the state of Sinaloa are irrelevant. You will have to comply with the requirements of the INM for whatever type of FM3 you will be applying for - economic dependent, retiree, trusted worker etc etc.

Now, the laws for marriage might be different - and a trip to the local Registro Civil will soon set you straight on what's needed in the way of blood tests, INM permissions etc.