Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Cayman Islands
Reload this Page >

Is there a possibility of me moving to Cayman?

Is there a possibility of me moving to Cayman?

Old Feb 2nd 2015, 3:32 pm
Just Joined

ExpatHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is there a possibility of me moving to Cayman?

Hi,

I am 23 years old with a Bachelors Degree in Actuarial Science. No professional qualifications but I currently work as a Senior Accountant.

Are there any options, if any, for me to work in Grand Cayman? I would really love to go there. I've applied for jobs at some of the recruitment agencies but haven't had much luck.

Also what is the cost of living like? I've visited caymannewresident but I've been told that some of the costs are a bit off. I've also been to ecaytrade which doesn't give a breakdown of typical utilities expenditure.

I hope to get a realistic response.

Thanks much!
Old Feb 2nd 2015, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there a possibility of me moving to Cayman?

Well, whatever job you get you'll be able to afford the utilities and other expenses - but the first thing is to get a job, and the way to do that is through an agency in London. The only way, really, for a professional job. Good luck.