Crime in the Cayman Islands

Old Nov 5th 2018, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

Rachel12345678 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crime in the Cayman Islands

Hi as part of my other messages, I'm thinking of moving out on my own next February. In terms of living on my own as a single woman, is it relatively safe? Thanks
Old Nov 6th 2018, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

TandD2017 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crime in the Cayman Islands

Nowhere is completely safe however crime here is minimal dependent on what you are used to. Lock your property, lock your car and don't put yourself in vulnerable situations and you will almost always be as safe as can be.
Old Dec 13th 2018, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crime in the Cayman Islands

https://www.caymancompass.com/2018/1...cation=picture
"Police are warning homeowners not to leave Christmas presents under the tree until the last minute amid concerns over a spree of burglaries in the run up to the festive holiday... Police issued advice to homeowners not to leave valuable items, such as electronics, jewelry and cash, in easily visible or accessible locations and not to display Christmas presents prominently."

There are plenty of bad guys looking for gifts to give their children and girlfriends. Cayman is nothing like the crime-free paradise it once was!