Apartment Traffic info

Old Sep 2nd 2017, 6:34 am
Just Joined

Lauraanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Apartment Traffic info

Hi,
Moving to Cayman the 25th September. We have found an apartment near Winchester road. Is the traffic really bad around that area in the morning? The real estate has offered to do the drive that my husband will at 7:30am to show that the traffic isn't that bad. He has to drive to the airport. Help!
Old Sep 5th 2017, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

TandD2017 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Apartment Traffic info

That is close to the schools. Walkers Rd is chocablock at that time. Not been here long enough to advise more though.
Old Sep 5th 2017, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TandD2017
That is close to the schools. Walkers Rd is chocablock at that time. Not been here long enough to advise more though.
I'm not out and about at 7.30, but I wouldn't have thought that the traffic out to the Airport was too bad at that time. Along Walkers Road South Church it gets heavy from about 8.15, but even then it should take less than half an hour - probably even less going the back way via Fairbanks. What are your man's working hours, Laura?
Old Sep 17th 2017, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Lauraanne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
I'm not out and about at 7.30, but I wouldn't have thought that the traffic out to the Airport was too bad at that time. Along Walkers Road South Church it gets heavy from about 8.15, but even then it should take less than half an hour - probably even less going the back way via Fairbanks. What are your man's working hours, Laura?
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. He is working 8am till 5pm. I think we have decided to just go for the apartment. If it doesn't work we will do 12 months and look to move. I am so excited as it's coming so close. Any recommendations on what to Bring? I have moved from Bermuda so I'm a little wise to island life. Every island is different though I am sure
Old Sep 19th 2017, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

TandD2017 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lauraanne
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. He is working 8am till 5pm. I think we have decided to just go for the apartment. If it doesn't work we will do 12 months and look to move. I am so excited as it's coming so close. Any recommendations on what to Bring? I have moved from Bermuda so I'm a little wise to island life. Every island is different though I am sure
Everything you need is available here. Just bring plenty of shorts and tees. Been here 5 weeks and it's great so don't fret.