Travel to Cuba

Old Jun 4th 2019, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Travel to Cuba

Sadly, The Evil Empire is imposing a partial boycott on Cuba again, according to this report. That's good news for other cruise ports-of-call in the western Caribbean, of course - Cayman, Jamaica, Mexico... And Cayman Airways will still be flying into Cuba, as they have done for many years. The new US restrictions will also be a boost to our air-arrivals statistics, as more US citizens will be going to Cuba via Grand Cayman. (The Cuban authorities don't stamp the passports of their air-arrivals, so there is no evidence of visits!)
https://apnews.com/67c721daee8143d4a2e6ee8c401bf215
Old Jun 5th 2019, 12:46 pm
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Travel to Cuba

Caribbean air now fly direct from trinidad to cuba, apparently the flights are usually full. The other way from round here is Copa via panama. But does this really mean the end of cruises from miami? I thought there was some workaround for muricans - filling in some form - and of course there are loads of non muricans visiting. I actually love it, as a grenadian passport holder im one of the lucky ones - long stays, no visa required, no need to use the rip off us dollar, even the local non tourist currency can be used by us.