Tobago vacation rental

Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

suncatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tobago vacation rental

Hi all: I'm interested in a vacation rental in Tobago around the Crown Point/Store Bay area with plans to stay for a month or two. Any suggestions? I just need a one bedroom with a kitchen. Thanks!!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tobago vacation rental

Originally Posted by suncatcher
Hi all: I'm interested in a vacation rental in Tobago around the Crown Point/Store Bay area with plans to stay for a month or two. Any suggestions? I just need a one bedroom with a kitchen. Thanks!!
I came across this site which may help. I stayed at Charlotteville at the north of the island which is quieter (and generally cheaper) than the southern parts:

http://www.mytobago.info/accommodati...ago_villas.htm
Old Dec 12th 2008, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

suncatcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tobago vacation rental

Oh wow! Thanks so much for the information. I'm going to review the site and hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for. Yay!