SOS St Vincent

Old Apr 29th 2011, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

soldier_glaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SOS St Vincent

Hey people,

I am currently living and working in St Vincent and with the departure of the other two ex pats i was living with i am getting a little bored.
Just seeing if there is anyone else about on the island who is in the same boat and looking for a drinking buddy.

Give us a holla!

Thanks

Paul
Old Apr 30th 2011, 1:04 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SOS St Vincent

Originally Posted by soldier_glaze
Hey people,

I am currently living and working in St Vincent and with the departure of the other two ex pats i was living with i am getting a little bored.
Just seeing if there is anyone else about on the island who is in the same boat and looking for a drinking buddy.

Give us a holla!

Thanks

Paul
welcome to the forum, if I was there I would be happy to have a drink, but I am not. Hopefully someone will come along who is on the island. What line of work are you into ?
Old Apr 30th 2011, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

soldier_glaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SOS St Vincent

Hey mate,

I am one of the Security Managers at a new 5 star resort being built called Buccament Bay.
Its a great job but there is precious little to do on the island unfortunately.

Very much looking forward to a nice cold jar back in the UK if i'm honest. What about yourself?