Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Social life in Bermuda for single male

Social life in Bermuda for single male

Old Jul 8th 2015, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

Rob555 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Social life in Bermuda for single male

I'm thinking of moving to Bermuda. I'm a 30 year old single male. What is the social life and dating scene like in Bermuda? I have read in a few places that it isn't great!
Old Jul 12th 2015, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Social life in Bermuda for single male

I havent lived there for some years now, but things dont change much there. Obviously your social life will depend a lot on what your interests are. Not much goes on at night as its such a small place. You wont find the locals inviting you to their events, and expats in general, stick with other expats, although those have diminished quite a bit with exempt companies pulling out. If you are into sports, you may find it easier. Good luck!
Old Jul 23rd 2015, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

MoMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Social life in Bermuda for single male

hi,
I moved here end of 2013.. it is a nice place.. there are lots of sports activities if you are in to it. social life is decent but being a small island you are going to be in the same crowd and hang out at the same places.
Dating scene.. small pond.. and being a tiny place you will see the same people (good or bad) again and again :P
good luck