Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Shipping Barrels of Personal effects to the caribbean?

Shipping Barrels of Personal effects to the caribbean?

Old Sep 19th 2007, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

LucyLock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Barrels of Personal effects to the caribbean?

Hi I am moving to St Lucia soon,

I recently met a lady whom told me you could ship barrels of food, personal effects etc from the UK to St Lucia/Caribbean does anyone know anything about this. It would be really helpful if I could find such a service. All I can find when I search the internet is companies in the US that do this, no UK based ones.
I was told that a Mr Brown in Cunningham road London had a company that does this but I can find no trace of him/it. Any help gratefully appreciated.
Thanks
LucyLock
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 4:53 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping Barrels of Personal effects to the caribbean?

Originally Posted by LucyLock
Hi I am moving to St Lucia soon,

I recently met a lady whom told me you could ship barrels of food, personal effects etc from the UK to St Lucia/Caribbean does anyone know anything about this. It would be really helpful if I could find such a service. All I can find when I search the internet is companies in the US that do this, no UK based ones.
I was told that a Mr Brown in Cunningham road London had a company that does this but I can find no trace of him/it. Any help gratefully appreciated.
Thanks
LucyLock
I know people who have left Uk to move to St Lucia and had no problems shipping stuff to the island. If I hear from any of them soon I will let you know.

Like you I am hoping to relocate sometime next year once I have built my house in north of island . Are you going to work on the island ?