Seeking Westcountry folk

Old Sep 16th 2008, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Tissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking Westcountry folk

Hi
Was wondering if there is anyone from Cornwall, Devon or Somerset residing in the Grenadines.
It's a long shot I know but there may be a few Cousin Jacks out there!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seeking Westcountry folk

Really sorry not to be in the Grenadines, but I am from Wells, Somt. (heading home for my hols on Friday )

Where are you from?
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:29 am
Just Joined

Hi Tr1boy
My husband and I are from Taunton. We spend our winters in Bequia and will be heading over there soon. Can't wait to escape the doom and gloom in this Country.
Where to you live in the Caribbean? Do you work there?
Tissan
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tissan
Hi Tr1boy
My husband and I are from Taunton. We spend our winters in Bequia and will be heading over there soon. Can't wait to escape the doom and gloom in this Country.
Where to you live in the Caribbean? Do you work there?
Tissan
No I'm in Oz, and can't wait to move back to the UK, been here 19yrs and that's been 9 too long

I've lived in Colombia and been to Miami, that's about as close I have got to the Carribean

I like Taunton, I used to go to a bar there years ago but I've forgotten the name. Cellar Bar I think
Old Sep 16th 2008, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

Hi
So what's wrong with Oz then? It can't be worse than here - we're sinking fast in UK. People are losing their jobs, no one can get to buy a house because of the mortgage situation.
You're better off where you are, at least for the next two years.
Tissan
Old Sep 16th 2008, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tissan
Hi
So what's wrong with Oz then? It can't be worse than here - we're sinking fast in UK. People are losing their jobs, no one can get to buy a house because of the mortgage situation.
You're better off where you are, at least for the next two years.
Tissan
Thanks for the advice