RCIP POLICE OFFICERS

Old Dec 15th 2010, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

scotland999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RCIP POLICE OFFICERS

I am looking for contact with any officers who work for the RCIP.

I am applying for a position and looking to speak to someone out there.

I'm currently working for the police in the UK.

Many thanks

J
Old Dec 25th 2010, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RCIP POLICE OFFICERS

Originally Posted by scotland999

Many thanks

J
On this same website, there is a section covering working abroad. You should go to WORKING ABROAD - POLICE. There are many many posts on there from past and present police officers. I think once you read them you will probably decide that the CI are one of the worst places you could think of to go and work in your line ( after Mexico or Guatemala!)
Old Dec 26th 2010, 12:29 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

You are wrong and negative too.
Old Dec 26th 2010, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
You are wrong and negative too.
Sorry, but what I wrote was not my opinion, it was merely a repetition of the numerous posts that have read onn this site. If I recall correctly, I haven´t come across any positive comments at all on the subject.
If you know more than the various police officers that are actually serving in the RCIP at this moment or those that did their time and left with very negative opinions of the police force there, than why not let us know? Are you a cop in the CI? Have you been a cop in CI? Why not give us the benefit of your experience ,as the comment you made above certainly doesn´t help anyone.
Old Dec 28th 2010, 5:57 pm
Just Joined

britishexpatlady will become famous soon enoughbritishexpatlady will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scotland999

Many thanks

J
Hi there. I used to work for the Met in the UK, Please think carefully about working as a Police officer in Barbados as my husband is a Bajan and I wanted to work for them as well but i was warned that due to the corruption in the Barbados police force if you are used to working by the book like me, it might not be a safe work option for you as there are many corrupt officers and you might become a target so be careful it might not be worth it. A civilian job might be a safer option. x
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:16 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dfjordan
Sorry, but what I wrote was not my opinion, it was merely a repetition of the numerous posts that have read onn this site. If I recall correctly, I haven´t come across any positive comments at all on the subject.
If you know more than the various police officers that are actually serving in the RCIP at this moment or those that did their time and left with very negative opinions of the police force there, than why not let us know? Are you a cop in the CI? Have you been a cop in CI? Why not give us the benefit of your experience ,as the comment you made above certainly doesn´t help anyone.
Benefit of my exp is that you are wrong.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
Benefit of my exp is that you are wrong.
If you have experiences concerning the RCIP that could help this person, why not share them instead of just trying to be negative? You say " benefit of my exp", which would indicate that you either are working , or have worked in the RCIP as if not, it wouldn´t be possible to have experience of the subject would it?
I would like very much to read a positive comment about the RCIP but from my search of posts, there don´t seem to be any so I don´t see how you could say I´m wrong when all I did was refer to them? Why not put your money where your mouth is and explain why I´m wrong, instead of just continually making negative comments?
Old Jan 1st 2011, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

britishexpatlady will become famous soon enoughbritishexpatlady will become famous soon enough

Hi, not sure who your comment is aimed at, but no need to be so aggressive in your postings! that is not professional, if you are a serving police officer to be so aggressive on an internet forum?
I am sure that the members here are only expressing there own opinions of which they are fully entitled to do. The problem with the Met is that they do not like anyone to express there opinions either, maybe you find that difficult?
It does not matter how many years experience you have in the police force?
I have worked with some real bullies especially in the higher ranks "inspectors and beyond" what makes you think that you will be able to survive a police force abroad? in a corrupt country? The Met itself is Corrupt, other countries are far worse, there isnt much positive things we can say about them, and so dont think you will get many "positive answers here" maybe better for you to go and find out for yourself? Best of luck..lol. I am sure you will need every bit of luck.
Or the safer option is to stick to who you know and what you know.
You will find out that you are a "nobody" who thinks he can change things abroad and that is just living in "fairy land"