Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Pre-Primary/Nursery Education

Pre-Primary/Nursery Education

Old Oct 15th 2011, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

Tooth_Fairy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pre-Primary/Nursery Education

Hi Everyone
As I have not had any response to my last thread I wondered if anyone who has a child/baby that goes to pre-primary/nursery in Barbados could tell me how they find it. Especially if you have experienced education in England.

I am not necessarily asking for criticism just fascinated about the literacy rate being almost 100%. I would imagine this is because of the availability of books, the ICT that has been brought in for the country's improvement and the learning of another language which I believe to be Spanish (introduced at this age as well). Any feedback warmly welcomed.
Tooth_Fairy
Old Oct 20th 2011, 1:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pre-Primary/Nursery Education

Hi Tooth Fairy,

I've just come across your post and noticed that no one had yet responded. We've actually got a forum specifically for Barbados and that may be why your post has been missed. So I am going to move this thread for you.

Welcome to BE and I hope you will enjoy being part of our little virtual community
Old Oct 20th 2011, 1:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pre-Primary/Nursery Education

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Tooth Fairy,

I've just come across your post and noticed that no one had yet responded. We've actually got a forum specifically for Barbados and that may be why your post has been missed. So I am going to move this thread for you.

Welcome to BE and I hope you will enjoy being part of our little virtual community
Actually scratch that, just seen that you've already reposted in the Barbados forum.