Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Nightclub/Bars side of life in Caribbean

Old Jan 8th 2008, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

lee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant future
Default Nightclub/Bars side of life in Caribbean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i currently own a nightclub in the uk but with the present climate (smoking ban has done me no favours) being not too good, i feel like i want a change so im putting out some feelers about moving to the Caribbean area.
is there any possibilities i could use my knowledge in this field to get some sort of employment etc in the nightclub/bar field.
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Islander Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nightclub/Bars side of life in Caribbean

Hello
I live on St Lucia and it desperately needs some decent nightlife! I have been toying with the idea of starting something up myself. There are a few nightclubs but nothing too inspiring, the bars could do with some inspiration too.