Moving to St Lucia

Old Dec 10th 2004, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

yvonneg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to St Lucia

[QUOTE=Chopper-Chris]I lived in St Lucia for 6 months, I was on contract to the St Lucian government and lived and worked legally.

Hi Chopper Chris,
My name's Yvonne and I'm a researcher for Channel 4's A Place In The Sun. we're trying to find out estate agents out there at the moment as well as expats out there who would be willing to have a chat with our househunter Colin so he can speak to someone who's been through the experience themselves. From reading your responses it sounds like you still have friends out there - would you perhaps be able to contact them and ask them if they'd be interested?
Any assistance and leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks very much,
Yvonne

PS - you can contact me by email ([email protected]) or my direct line is 020 7749 1952.
Old Dec 10th 2004, 8:06 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

[QUOTE=yvonneg]
Originally Posted by Chopper-Chris
I lived in St Lucia for 6 months, I was on contract to the St Lucian government and lived and worked legally.

Hi Chopper Chris,
My name's Yvonne and I'm a researcher for Channel 4's A Place In The Sun. we're trying to find out estate agents out there at the moment as well as expats out there who would be willing to have a chat with our househunter Colin so he can speak to someone who's been through the experience themselves. From reading your responses it sounds like you still have friends out there - would you perhaps be able to contact them and ask them if they'd be interested?
Any assistance and leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks very much,
Yvonne

PS - you can contact me by email ([email protected]) or my direct line is 020 7749 1952.
Sorry Yvonne, I'm not much help, I lived there until 1999 and all the people I still know there are St Lucian born and raised...in fact, I dont know any British Expats out there at all...

I could help you with Brits in New York though!

CC
Old Dec 10th 2004, 11:29 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvonneg
Hi Chopper Chris,
My name's Yvonne and I'm a researcher for Channel 4's A Place In The Sun.
Hey Yvonne, I live in Michigan, and if you fancy doing a show on me living here in the MidWest you're very welcome.
You'll have to rename the show "A place in a shithole" though.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:15 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
Hey Yvonne, I live in Michigan, and if you fancy doing a show on me living here in the MidWest you're very welcome.
You'll have to rename the show "A place in a shithole" though.
Oh come on, they could a lovely remake of Dr. Zhivago where you are.