Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Martinique and Aruba Members

Martinique and Aruba Members

Old Aug 1st 2011, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

TERRYBENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Martinique and Aruba Members

Hi are there any members in either Martinique or Aruba who can answer a simple question? Are there any English Language Radio Stations on either of these islands?

If so could you tell me their name please?
Thank You

Terry
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 5:26 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Martinique and Aruba Members

Originally Posted by TERRYBENT
Hi are there any members in either Martinique or Aruba who can answer a simple question? Are there any English Language Radio Stations on either of these islands?

If so could you tell me their name please?
Thank You

Terry
Hi Terry, welcome to the forum. I am not sure myself about these islands but you could try listening to the stations over the internet to hear what language they broadcast in. Somebody who may know more hopefully will be able to give you a definate answer.

Good luck
Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of

Aruba - Yes.
Old Aug 5th 2011, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

TERRYBENT is an unknown quantity at this point

Anuny
Do you know which one? I have been listening to a number of stations on the internet but have yet to find any that do.

Many Thanks