Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Long Term Rental in St Lucia

Long Term Rental in St Lucia

Old Jun 30th 2008, 2:39 pm
Just Joined

tigertmoore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Long Term Rental in St Lucia

Friends: just a few nice answers on my first questions but I seem to be stonewalled on finding (on websites or the internet) any information about long-term home rental on the island... LOTS of info about vacation and honeymoon ect but I'm moving there to live... anyone know of rental info or someone to contact for a 2/3 br real home and not an apartment?

Thanks = Tiger Thom
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:13 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Long Term Rental in St Lucia

Originally Posted by tigertmoore
Friends: just a few nice answers on my first questions but I seem to be stonewalled on finding (on websites or the internet) any information about long-term home rental on the island... LOTS of info about vacation and honeymoon ect but I'm moving there to live... anyone know of rental info or someone to contact for a 2/3 br real home and not an apartment?

Thanks = Tiger Thom
One thing I wouldn't believe is that rentals would be hard to find...

I googled "st lucia" "long term" rental and got several promising hits on page one.

Believe it or not, even craigslist has caught on: http://caribbean.craigslist.org/
Big change from when I lived in the Caribbean with no electricity or phone!!
Old Jul 1st 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

LucyLock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Long Term Rental in St Lucia

Hi,

Let me know where you want to live and I will send you our rental list. Could you pm me your email.

Thanks