Black Bay. St Lucia

Old Aug 13th 2008, 10:44 am
Just Joined

linda_tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Black Bay. St Lucia

Originally Posted by pgtips
Hi Linda, contact me nearer the time when you are ready to build. I can recommend 2 or 3 builders, but it will depend on their work load when you are ready to build.
Thanks very much pgtips ! Will probably go out to St Lucia with hubby in Sept/Oct to finalise the land purchase and would want to start talking to builders then. Will get in touch when I have more definate dates. Cheers .
Old Aug 14th 2008, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Islander Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Black Bay. St Lucia

Originally Posted by linda_tee
Thanks very much pgtips ! Will probably go out to St Lucia with hubby in Sept/Oct to finalise the land purchase and would want to start talking to builders then. Will get in touch when I have more definate dates. Cheers .
Hello Linda Tee
I am in St Lucia and work in real estate. If your husband wants to contact me to discuss options etc while he is here now please send me a PM and I will give you my contact details.
thanks,
Old Aug 17th 2008, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

linda_tee is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Black Bay. St Lucia

Originally Posted by Islander Girl
Hello Linda Tee
I am in St Lucia and work in real estate. If your husband wants to contact me to discuss options etc while he is here now please send me a PM and I will give you my contact details.
thanks,

Hello Islander Girl, thanks very much for response. Looks like I will be going over in Sep/OCt to view the favoured options my husband has found. Will definately PM you. I am new to this forum scene and apparantly I need to have 3 posts before I can PM anyone. So I will post a couple of more questions and then try to PM you. Cheers