Assistance Required

Old May 2nd 2008, 9:29 am
Just Joined

parryd05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Assistance Required

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could help.

I was married in the Dominican Republic in May 2002, at what was the LTI Sol de Plata (Sosua/Puerto Plata)

Now the Wife has run off with someone else and also both copies of the marriage certificate.

I need to get hold of another copy from the OficialĂ­a Civil for the Sosua / Puerto Plata area but due to living on the wrong side of the pond (UK) this is proving difficult.

I have e-mailed various agencies and departments both in the UK and the DR, but so far can find no addresses of where I need to write to, to obtain a copy, and can find no-one that is in a position to collect a copy for me and then mail it back to me in the UK.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old May 8th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: Assistance Required

FWIW I would run an add in a NYC paper or Craig's List, offer to pay a bit of money and see what happens. When I used to live in NYC my friends from DR went back and forth pretty frequently. Good luck.