Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Advice on working in the Caribbean

Advice on working in the Caribbean

Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:26 am
Just Joined

jillou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on working in the Caribbean

Hi,
I am a UK citizen and ultimately would like to set up an English Language School (a franchise of our school in the UK) in the Caribbean. However, first I thought it might be wise to spend a few months teaching out there. Can anyone advise me on: a) how difficult it might be to get a temporary teaching job, and b) any steps I would need to take to set up a language school
Any help or advice much appreciated!
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 8:59 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on working in the Caribbean

Hi and welcome to BE,

I'm afraid I can't answer you question as I am in the US and don't know much about the Caribbean, but I'm sure someone will be along soon who can share some pointers.

Have you narrowed down which places in the Caribbean you are looking at?