Reload this Page >

Well I made the year!!

Well I made the year!!

Old Jan 12th 2010, 11:37 pm
ork
Just Joined

ork is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Well I made the year!!

Thank you for writing this - I have only just come across this site and it's a relief to read that I am not the only one who has struggled during their first year here and to read that things do improve over time.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 5:18 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ork
Thank you for writing this - I have only just come across this site and it's a relief to read that I am not the only one who has struggled during their first year here and to read that things do improve over time.
Yup - was a hard month in Nov- would have been on the plane home like a shot if it wasnt for the nubby kids and dogs - ps read that the other way round . .dogs first!!

Am having a laugh at the gym - crap pay - but soo fun

any way - pm me if you want a chat / coffee
Old Jan 13th 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond reputeMistress Miggins has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD ON YA GIRL XXXXXX
Old Jan 13th 2010, 8:53 pm
Jedi Master

Devil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really niceDevil Girl is just really nice

Congratulations on making it to your first Canniversary.

I am sorry that you had such a tough time though (hugs) hopefully things will continue to improve for you.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

neekie will become famous soon enoughneekie will become famous soon enough

Hey Carrie,
I remember chating to you on here when you were still in the uk. Im a fitness instructor too. We had to withdraw our application for many different reasons and I was really gutted about it. Off to the emigrate fair in a few weeks though as I havent given up hope yet. Glad you are settling now. Good luck to you all x
Old Feb 28th 2010, 10:41 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neekie
Hey Carrie,
I remember chating to you on here when you were still in the uk. Im a fitness instructor too. We had to withdraw our application for many different reasons and I was really gutted about it. Off to the emigrate fair in a few weeks though as I havent given up hope yet. Glad you are settling now. Good luck to you all x
Thanks xx
Old Apr 23rd 2010, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Ciderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud ofCiderman has much to be proud of

Congrats on your first year. Glad to hear things are coming together for you and your family.