Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Well I made the year!!

Well I made the year!!

Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:23 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well I made the year!!

Well done Carrie, hope 2010 will be better for you and hope things fall into place with the new job.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Congrats on surviving and making it through the first year. Here's to many more!
Old Dec 11th 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

kazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nicekazchug is just really nice

Great news about the job, pity your a distance away or I'd have signed up for the aerobics class...... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..... I look forward to the next meet up.....
Karen
Old Dec 12th 2009, 6:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Delighted to hear a happier you, Carrie. Was worried about you! You've pushed through and can view things a little differently. I hope it all works out brilliantly for you and the family. Girlie hugs
Old Dec 12th 2009, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on reaching the Canniversary hun, looking forward to seeing you again tonight! Hope you are enjoying your parents' visit - can't wait to meet your Mum

Hugs
Adele xxx
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:31 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I missed this Carrie, congratulations and I hope the New Year brings whatever makes you happy.

Charlie xxx
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:04 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the job Bells. Hope you have turned the corner now, Well done on sticking it out
Old Dec 13th 2009, 12:44 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so pleased you are feeling better and you have a new job
Many congratulations and good luck, may 2010 b a fantastic one for you
Old Dec 29th 2009, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

sparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud ofsparkling_gal has much to be proud of

Hi Carrie - I was wondering how you were getting on and it's nice to hear that things are going a lot better for you. Glad the meds have started working and you've got yourself a job. Sorry about your husband's collarbone though - hope it hasn't put him off skiing.
Old Jan 4th 2010, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

First year is the toughest, especially with depression to contend with as well. Good luck on the aerobics, getting out and about will help for sure! (as lets face it, unemployment is not going to help in any situation! ) Good luck, wish I was closer then I'd join up.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 5:38 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caitilin
First year is the toughest, especially with depression to contend with as well. Good luck on the aerobics, getting out and about will help for sure! (as lets face it, unemployment is not going to help in any situation! ) Good luck, wish I was closer then I'd join up.
Thanks----- New club opens TOMORROW!!!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Thanks----- New club opens TOMORROW!!!
Good Luck with the job Carrie, glad your feeling better about things
Jo
x
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:29 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo.Ru_onway
Good Luck with the job Carrie, glad your feeling better about things
Jo
x
thanks hun - opening was FAB
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:42 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jo.Ru_onway
Good Luck with the job Carrie, glad you're feeling better about things
I second that. I hope that you will have many more happy anniversaries.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:48 am
half a century

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
I second that. I hope that you will have many more happy anniversaries.
thanks xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.