Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

An update now we're here.

An update now we're here.

Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An update now we're here.

Jeezzzz B'y, this was a serious post.

Back 'on topic' please.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 6:12 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting your update, sounds like you have made a brilliant move , glad everything is working out so well for you all
Old Aug 21st 2008, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Great post!
Nice to see folks enjoying thier new life.

Rob
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Paradisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really niceParadisefound is just really nice

I was one of those people giving house advice, glad to see you went ahead anyway and are really liking it there. I hope to get over soon to see the place for myself, missed a trip last year and looks like next year now. One of my best mates since living here is from the rock and she is just awesome. You are among lovely people.
Paradise found!
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

the_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond reputethe_tones_guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paradisefound
I was one of those people giving house advice, glad to see you went ahead anyway and are really liking it there. I hope to get over soon to see the place for myself, missed a trip last year and looks like next year now. One of my best mates since living here is from the rock and she is just awesome. You are among lovely people.
Paradise found!
Yes I remember, Hi again and cheers.

Although we knocked many many $$$ off the house, we got it sold, one has to rememebr that a house is only worth as much as someone will pay for it.

Infact, what we 'lost' on the house in the UK, we have made on the rising economy and massively rising house prices (specifically in newfoundland) here.

So to all those in the 'can't sell the house situation', bite the bullett, don't waste time trying to get the best best best for your house, just sell it, the new life and booming Canadian economy is waiting, the longer you wait, the more $$$ you will lose.

What you 'lose' in the UK, you will make back AND be enjoying the life you want in Canada.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:16 pm
it's all good............

D15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of lightD15NEY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the_tones_guy
Jeezzzz B'y, this was a serious post.

Back 'on topic' please.