Update!!

Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Default Update!!

Hi you guys, well the`decisions are well and truly made, we will be coming back to Calgary end of september/october
We have a nice furnished condo in Kensington to rent untill our furniture turns up and that gives us plenty time to look about for summit more permenant.
Chloes definatley coming with me which is a HUGE relief as i dont think i could have left her behind
We got a great deal for taking our furniture, we load and unload the container ourselves and the cost is 2400 plus insurance which is around 3% of what your shipments worth.
By the time this furniture has gone back and forwards to the UK i could have replaced it all 10 times over lol
Darrens got good training in place for his red seal so hes happy and i have a few interviews, so things are going ok so far.
Cant wait to see you all again and hope we can arrange a meet up once we are there
Will do a new thread once we have flights booked etc
See you all soon
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:50 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Update!!

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Hi you guys, well the`decisions are well and truly made, we will be coming back to Calgary end of september/october
We have a nice furnished condo in Kensington to rent untill our furniture turns up and that gives us plenty time to look about for summit more permenant.
Chloes definatley coming with me which is a HUGE relief as i dont think i could have left her behind
We got a great deal for taking our furniture, we load and unload the container ourselves and the cost is 2400 plus insurance which is around 3% of what your shipments worth.
By the time this furniture has gone back and forwards to the UK i could have replaced it all 10 times over lol
Darrens got good training in place for his red seal so hes happy and i have a few interviews, so things are going ok so far.
Cant wait to see you all again and hope we can arrange a meet up once we are there
Will do a new thread once we have flights booked etc
See you all soon
things are really coming together, thats fab news
good luck
Terese
Old Aug 12th 2008, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes Mrs
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:26 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi moo
Get you, all posh addresses this time
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Get you, all posh addresses this time
Lol, sounds good eh? Its only for 4 weeks till we find a house though dont see the point in paying a hotel when you can have a condo with all utilities included for less money Thanks ann & Terese xx
See you soon
Old Aug 12th 2008, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news Mandi

I'm sure everything will go well this time round

Good luck with the packing

Jo
Old Aug 13th 2008, 2:32 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Fantabuloso !!!!

Sounds great for Darren too .... I'm sure things'll work out this time. What are you thinking of doing for Chloe re schools????

I guess you can just keep her at home til you get somewhere more permanent?

Last edited by Alberta_Rose; Aug 13th 2008 at 2:34 pm. Reason: answered my own question...... ;)
Old Aug 14th 2008, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morwenna
Fantabuloso !!!!

Sounds great for Darren too .... I'm sure things'll work out this time. What are you thinking of doing for Chloe re schools????

I guess you can just keep her at home til you get somewhere more permanent?
Hi Mo, Thanks
Im giving the kids 2 weeks when we first get there as a sort of holiday and me and darren will spend that time finding a suitable home for us. Its easier once your there, ive found a few on the internet but its hard to make a decision without seeing it first.
Chloes happy with that
The condo was perfect for the first 6 weeks till our furniture arrived but they want a 6 month lease, which is no good as its not where we want to be long term
Im not worried though, i know once we,re there we,ll find something pretty quick.
Speak to you soon xxx