One year on !!!

Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:22 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default One year on !!!

And life is good, arrived in Canada one year today, 21/09/06

Dont see any junkies, dont see dog shite on the pavements, dont have any hassles at all

The kids have settled well in school

I have a new job, which pays great money, I,m happy

My wife started back into banking with one of Canada's biggest banks, she's happy

Had a great summer, looking forward to winter which is just around the corner

Not going to bore you all with the ups and downs of the past year, more ups than downs I must say.

My greatest down was the hassle I had getting the family registered with OHIP, was a red tape nightmare, but we got there

Looking forward to buying our first home in Canada within the next few months

Not much else to say except, WHAT A QUICK YEAR IT HAS BEEN

For all of those waiting and waiting

Hang in there guys, it will be worth it

Eddie

Last edited by Voyager970; Sep 21st 2007 at 11:25 pm. Reason: Cany spell as usual !!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: One year on !!!

Originally Posted by Voyager970

Dont see any junkies, dont see dog shite on the pavements, dont have any hassles at all

My wife started back into banking with one of Canada's biggest banks, she's happy

Not going to bore you all with the ups and downs of the past year, more ups than downs I must say.

My greatest down was the hassle I had getting the family registered with OHIP, was a red tape nightmare, but we got there

Eddie
HAPPY CANNIVERSARY

1 yr 1 week for us and feel the same way you do. Thought about the dog shite thing ........... and i dont recall seeing iT on the pavement or kids playing areas either have seen a few junkies in victoria but hey what do you expect if you visit a capital city. But dont see kids loitering /causing trouble daily or lots of litter/graffitti/vandalism. Just a few things off the top of my head im sure i could think of some more...........

HAPPY CELEBRATING
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 4:14 am
Account Closed

sam/stu is an unknown quantity at this point

Eddie
Much like you guys, things are pretty good.....
Life is good here too in Whitby (EAST GTA).
Arrived May 02 2006. Kids love it! Kids are 15 ,8.7 now. Me .. had a few 'wobblies' at the begining but now have some really good friends (Hi Raine, Hi Gail !! Kiss Kiss)
Have a nice big house - okay- so not as big as my mates but a damn site bigger than we had in East London!
Things are decididly 'peachy' at the mo... Hope things continue good for you guys too!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Stickleys is an unknown quantity at this point

For me and my family, who are in the early stages of planning a move (with all those pre move wobbles) this is like music to our ears! This is exactly what we are moving for, to live a better life. Thanks for telling us it's out there!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

OnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to allOnlineCB is a name known to all

Thanks Eddie - love reading the happy stories. Good luck for the winter, may it be a kind one
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 1:05 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Canniversary Eddie...your're happy, the wife's happy and the kids are happy....what more could you want in life

Wishing you many more happy years ahead.

Alison
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:29 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Good grief Eddie ..... doesn't seem like a year since you got here!

Glad to know things are going well though!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Eddie
ahhh happy ~*~*~Canaversary~*~*~ it was lovely to read your post!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jempee
HAPPY CANNIVERSARY

1 yr 1 week for us and feel the same way you do. Thought about the dog shite thing ........... and i dont recall seeing iT on the pavement or kids playing areas either have seen a few junkies in victoria but hey what do you expect if you visit a capital city. But dont see kids loitering /causing trouble daily or lots of litter/graffitti/vandalism. Just a few things off the top of my head im sure i could think of some more...........

HAPPY CELEBRATING
congrats to you too on your 1 year anniversary!....
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:44 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Eddie, I'm glad to hear it's going well.

Many, many more to come.

Cheers
Steve
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Eddie, is it really a year?? Wow!

What I remember from your first year is those pics of the snow on your driveway, and your buried car. Here's hoping this winter is kinder to you
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously can't believe it's been a year. Wow!!

Congrats to all of you - and here's to many more
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and may you enjoy many more!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 6:36 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Eddie
I can't believe that's been a whole year, I'm glad you've settled in well.

xx
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 6:56 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Well done Eddie, is it really a year?? Wow!

What I remember from your first year is those pics of the snow on your driveway, and your buried car. Here's hoping this winter is kinder to you
And J*** what I remember was chatting to you before you moved from the west end in Glasgow, that was a long long time ago, look at you now, moved and then moved again, now whos a glutten for punishment Biiiiik !!!!!

Thanks guys for all your kind words

Heres to the next year

Eddie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.