Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

I'm back - Quick Update!

I'm back - Quick Update!

Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice
Default I'm back - Quick Update!

For those of you who were wondering where I'd got to here is a quick update.

After our road trip from Cambridge (ON) to Halifax (NS) we stayed in the Mumford B&B for a couple of months.

Were kept busy with all the usual stuff - because, although we landed at Pearson we were on the NS PNP. Got the SIN stuff sorted, booked in with NS Office of Immigration, swapped ON driving licences for NS ones, new NS plates for the van - then had to get it MVI'd, sort out the car insurance with the new address.

Once we got all the usual stuff out of the way the rest of the time was spent house hunting - oh the joys! But I must say, we had a great realtor, which made a big difference to the whole process. After a couple of months searching we finally found a house we both liked.

The house is in Hubley - about 15 to 20 mins West of Halifax along HWY 103. We moved in at the beginning of September. Apart from another trip down to Ontario during September, as my Mum and brother were over, the time has been spent furnishing our new home.

We have a great house in a great neighbourhood, in a great part of the world.

I feel very fortunate and the wait was most definitely worth it!

I did get the message from Lisa - those who were wondering where I'd got to.
I also had a look at the photo's of the Arundel meet - that brought back a few good memories.

Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:08 pm
Lloydminster AB

kate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond reputekate white has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm back - Quick Update!

Hi nova
so glad yous got there ok and everything is great you have been missed on here all the best to you and your family great news

kate
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:23 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Wow i thought you had disapeared

Glad you are settling in and well done you on buying your house

Good luck to you and your famiy

Gill
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by kate white
Hi nova
so glad yous got there ok and everything is great you have been missed on here all the best to you and your family great news

kate
Many thanks Kate - much appreciated!

Originally Posted by gill_andy_grew
Wow i thought you had disapeared

Glad you are settling in and well done you on buying your house

Good luck to you and your famiy

Gill
Nope - still kicking! Thanks for the good luck Gill.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nova

Glad to hear that you two are ok

Totally understand the house hunting and furnishing of said house - been in ours for a month and just about getting straight.

All the very best to the two of you

Gaynor Phil and the kids

XXXX