Another One-Year Canniversary

Another One-Year Canniversary

Old May 27th 2008, 1:35 am

Mrs Miggins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another One-Year Canniversary

Ann you are brills!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Canniversary and many more of them

The Miggins xxx
Old May 27th 2008, 1:43 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Great post Ann and Happy 1st Canniversary
Old May 27th 2008, 1:45 am
Tea Drinker

Danny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond reputeDanny B has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent read

Congrats
Old May 27th 2008, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Ah - you're all lovely

and thank you for ploughing through the aimless meanderings of my mind - three gold stars each
Old May 27th 2008, 2:15 am
Banned

Helen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud ofHelen Parnell has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ann m
Ah - you're all lovely

and thank you for ploughing through the aimless meanderings of my mind - three gold stars each
Great post..... I am about to email to a client who was asking me all about being here. It sums up everything I spent all afternoon trying to say!!

Drink less wine!!!!! Must be a Gleneagles thing... You will have to come down to Riverview and have a few drinks with you.

Husband/job issue....... yes got that t shirt, so my hubby just quit the CPS. (I know that may not be an option) but 20 years ago you probably wouldn't have thought of emigrating, life evolves. When you swear an oath when you join the police it does not say.....

' I must do this for the rest of my life, never consider any other profession and even though I hate it, I will do my full 30 years, and then everyone will think of me of as a great guy"

Meet up with you soon, I will go and search the coffee shops!
Old May 27th 2008, 2:34 am
sticky beaking

R2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to beholdR2D2 is a splendid one to behold

Wonderful summary Ann. I too read every word. You are right to fit as much experiences in as you can. We did exactly that over these last 3 yrs too, and are heading home with a wealth of memories (nearly all 'scrapbooked !') and not a single regret for doing it.

May the next 12 months be more settled for your husband, and hope you all continue with the good times!

XoXo
Old May 27th 2008, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Lisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud ofLisa_W has much to be proud of

Happy Canniversary Ann and family!

Really enjoyed reading your post.

Good luck for the future, whatever decision you come to!

Lisa
Old May 27th 2008, 3:27 am
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent post Ann - a pretty honest and un rose-tinted view of "real life"!

Happy Canniversary and I hope that your hubby finds his niche out there.

All the best

Flossie (Jo)
Old May 27th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Sam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud ofSam-in-Okotoks has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Another One-Year Canniversary

My dearest Ann,
I feel for you right now, the decisions you are facing must seem as big as those mountains you see from your house.
The only advice I can give is to follow your hearts. You and hubby have a fabulous friendship, and a family to be proud of. Whatever path you choose I wish you well, you will have a great life together in either country and you must do what is right for you. We have known each other since 1992 and I still have fond memories of our times as crew mates, you will always be a friend and you know where we are if you want to talk, pop round for a cup of tea anytime!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck and god bless Jason & Sam.
Old May 27th 2008, 5:07 am
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ann Happy Canniversary Good Luck with what ever you decide
I've been that pre-occupied I forgot to have a Caniversary mind i also forgot to have a wedding Aniversary last year
Old May 27th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud ofTheCanes has much to be proud of

Happy 'Canniversary' to you and your family.

Thank you so much for this great post. My family and I are still waiting to make the move (hope it will happen), so reading what others have gone/are going through is always great.

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is not enjoying his job. Is he trying to find something else?

I hope what ever you decide to do will be the right thing for you and yours.

Good luck.
Old May 27th 2008, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Canniversary!

and is there anything else the hubby woudl feel happier doing?
Old May 27th 2008, 10:19 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ann.
Old May 27th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Great post Ann!! Happy Canniversary.

Congrats.
Yoong
Old May 27th 2008, 10:42 am

Cassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond reputeCassie 10000 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your post, Ann.

What a great post it was to read, the ups and downs of emigrating.

I hope that your husband could settle more in his work enviroment and most of the battle would be alright. (There is always something in our lives that isn't right)

I would like to thank you for posting all this and sharing it with us all and would like to wish you many more Cannivesaries.

Cheers! (there needs to be a wine drinker)

Cassie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.