Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Another Canniversary - MINE !!!

Another Canniversary - MINE !!!

Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:58 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Another Canniversary - MINE !!!

Happy Canniversary Gaynor.

I also would like to wish you many many more.

I certainly don't think you're a snob.

After all you hang around with us ingrates.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 3:44 pm

Lozza2302 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Another Canniversary - MINE !!!

Happy canniversary Gay.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:09 pm
Happy Bunnies

Flossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond reputeFlossie and Jim has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe its been a year already - it only seems like yesterday that you were stuck home alone in the UK waiting for the flight out!

Happy Canniversary!

Flossie
Old Aug 5th 2008, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

allicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant futureallicat001 has a brilliant future

Happy Caniversary Gaynor.

Glad you are still staying possitive hope I still want to be there when I´ve been for a year.

Finally got my flights booked and a moving date 11th Sep so will be seeing you all again soon.

Alli
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:53 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Great post gaynor

One thing i will miss about the uk is my mates and the bond that we all have
Don't worry, get those dabbers ready

and you are no snob, love the house and your view (will make the washing up so much easier)
Great post, won't say what OH said....but you may guess.

Heres to many more canniversary's

Gill
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:29 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gaynor,
Can't believe it is a year already, glad you have settled well and are still happy.

Happy Canniversary to all the Burton Bunch....

Charlie x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 1:02 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Canniversary Gaynor

Wishing you and your family many many happy years in Canada
Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again folks

Like I said there have been trials and tribulations in the last year but you know you just have to "Suck it up Buttercup" and get on with your life and carve your own niche.

Did want to show people who are not here yet that although most people paint a rosy image of their first year that things are tough and they are sent to test you and only you can decide whether or how you are going to deal with them.

Want I do want to say to people is Life is what you make it - whether you have friends, make friends or whatever only you are responsible for your own destiny and whether you suceed in making you new life a success.

Gaynor
x
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Ruby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond reputeRuby Murray has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Thanks again folks

Like I said there have been trials and tribulations in the last year but you know you just have to "Suck it up Buttercup" and get on with your life and carve your own niche.

Did want to show people who are not here yet that although most people paint a rosy image of their first year that things are tough and they are sent to test you and only you can decide whether or how you are going to deal with them.

Want I do want to say to people is Life is what you make it - whether you have friends, make friends or whatever only you are responsible for your own destiny and whether you suceed in making you new life a success.

Gaynor
x
All the best to you Gay.....can't believe you've been here a year already - well done! Not had much joy catching you on MSN recently.....are you like me "appearing offline" It was our 5th Canniversary on July 28th (the time we first landed) but we didn't celebrate it at all. It will be our 3rd Canniversary for coming back 2nd time round on August 28th. Emigrating is certainly a challenge to the emotions and relationships - here's wishing you future happiness and many more canniversaries.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks hun - will be sure to PM you
Old Aug 6th 2008, 4:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Thanks again folks

Gaynor
x
Well said.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Gay.

I missed this first time round.

A belated happy anniversary, and many more to come.

Good to see some straight talking about your experiences..it's always an up and down thing, as is any major life change.

Take care, and thanks to you, and Hannah for being good mates to me and mine.

Sharon xx
Old Aug 15th 2008, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mkmurrays
Take care, and thanks to you, and Hannah for being good mates to me and mine.

Sharon xx
Hey Sharon

Thanks a (burton) bunch and likewise to you and Jen for everything (via MSN and facebook) that you have done for us too

Unfortunately, in some cases, I am too straight talking always have been and always will but throughout life you live and learn where ever you are and whatever you are doing. Some things you win and some you lose you just have to say "Suck it up Buttercup".

Lots of love and luck to you Jen Bruce and Molly

Gaynor
Old Aug 16th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

boxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog03 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I can't believe it has been 12 months since your posts about missing Phil and how hard it was packing up your stuff. That means it's almost been 12 months since the dollar vodka night!

I certainly don't think your a snob and I think your house is fab, well the outside bit we saw anyway

Congrats on hitting your first year, here's to many more.

Sharon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.