Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

Almost missed my Canniversary

Almost missed my Canniversary

Old Jan 14th 2020, 4:48 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost missed my Canniversary

Thank ye kindly

It's been an interesting year, to say the least! I would still love to do that 'across Canada' trip - but that will have to wait until I have the money to retire and/or pay for it, lol.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 4:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Thank ye kindly

It's been an interesting year, to say the least! I would still love to do that 'across Canada' trip - but that will have to wait until I have the money to retire and/or pay for it, lol.
Congratulations Siouxie!! I thought you had been here longer than me....

So is the "across Canada" trip you would like to do by train or a road trip? I highly recommend the train...(with your own little cabin) you would love it. Ironically it was through becoming a Canadian citizen that I could afford to do it (50% off any VIA rail trip voucher presented to me with citizenship) so I made it count!! Id love to do the trip again one day!
Old Jan 14th 2020, 5:05 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul_Shepherd
Congratulations Siouxie!! I thought you had been here longer than me....

So is the "across Canada" trip you would like to do by train or a road trip? I highly recommend the train...(with your own little cabin) you would love it. Ironically it was through becoming a Canadian citizen that I could afford to do it (50% off any VIA rail trip voucher presented to me with citizenship) so I made it count!! Id love to do the trip again one day!
Now that I'm a non-smoker, train would be the way to go! My sister and I were planning on a trip to NS / PEI / NB etc., but then the damn stroke happened and it got cancelled - one day though, I'll get there That 50% off via rail would be magic to get - I hope you are going to post about your experiences on that trip!
Old Jan 14th 2020, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond reputePaul_Shepherd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Now that I'm a non-smoker, train would be the way to go! My sister and I were planning on a trip to NS / PEI / NB etc., but then the damn stroke happened and it got cancelled - one day though, I'll get there That 50% off via rail would be magic to get - I hope you are going to post about your experiences on that trip!
Well if your not a citizen yet, then maybe thats the way to go? cant remember if you said you already a citizen or not?

I should make a little post about my across Canada rail trip incase anyone wants to do the same thing after citizenship....I'll have a think about that...and post something about my experiences.....