Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

5 years in the Canada section of BE :)

5 years in the Canada section of BE :)

Old Sep 13th 2012, 9:54 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 years in the Canada section of BE :)

Originally Posted by Oakvillian
late to this thread - I don't look in on the Canniversary section nearly as often as I obviously ought to.

I was trying to decide whether, if Novo hadn't fessed up, I'd have dobbed him in. ISTR there was a whole thread on the topic...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=housewives

Yes. Yes there was. Tempers got a little frayed round the edges
What happened to the saskia woman - and ooooh Novo I think you and FK secretly had a little Frisson going on . . . surprisingly I never commented in that thread !
Old Sep 13th 2012, 10:00 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
What happened to the saskia woman - and ooooh Novo I think you and FK secretly had a little Frisson going on . . . surprisingly I never commented in that thread !
IIRC "the saskia woman" had a marital bust up and went back to the UK. I think she returned later alone, but it didn't work out then either. Not sure of the latter point.

As to Frisson, I can't blame her.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 10:26 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
IIRC "the saskia woman" had a marital bust up and went back to the UK. I think she returned later alone, but it didn't work out then either. Not sure of the latter point.

As to Frisson, I can't blame her.
Was she Saskia ?? came back on a few months back -was asking bout heading back to Canada with 2 kids and no job?
Old Sep 13th 2012, 10:47 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Was she Saskia ?? came back on a few months back -was asking bout heading back to Canada with 2 kids and no job?
I think it was longer than a few months ago. But it's hard to check because her account is closed. When I said alone, I was discounting kids.
Old Sep 14th 2012, 1:29 am
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it. I also agree with not caring overly about what people write on the internet 5 years ago or indeed 5 minutes ago. Except for entertainment value of course.
Entertainment value is everything.
Old Sep 15th 2012, 8:12 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

lol I just read that thread and was disapponted that Oak mentioned tempers were frayed - I thought awesome - then it was a bit crap lol.

Ahhh Saskia I remember her well, wasn't she the one that came on here saying she was a lawyer or something, met some American dude who wined and dined her and flew her everywhere and then they were going to get married after his romantic proposal somewhere expensive???????????

The first thing that popped into my head from her was "what a complete crock of sh1ite and she has probably created an online persona in an attempt to gain adulation from a bunch of strangers".

Either that or I was WELL jealous and wanted what she had ...............
Old Sep 15th 2012, 8:32 pm
half a century

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
lol I just read that thread and was disapponted that Oak mentioned tempers were frayed - I thought awesome - then it was a bit crap lol.

Ahhh Saskia I remember her well, wasn't she the one that came on here saying she was a lawyer or something, met some American dude who wined and dined her and flew her everywhere and then they were going to get married after his romantic proposal somewhere expensive???????????

The first thing that popped into my head from her was "what a complete crock of sh1ite and she has probably created an online persona in an attempt to gain adulation from a bunch of strangers".

Either that or I was WELL jealous and wanted what she had ...............

Actaully you may be right - she had some brain illness ?? as in a lump or summat - not that she was mad !

the other woman was . . . .
ooh she came back earlier this year andwas told of for pretending to be a teen whn she had 2 kids to worry about !
Old Sep 15th 2012, 8:43 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Actaully you may be right - she had some brain illness ?? as in a lump or summat - not that she was mad !

the other woman was . . . .
ooh she came back earlier this year andwas told of for pretending to be a teen whn she had 2 kids to worry about !
I believe that one was from Leicester if memory serves. I recall it all going tits up.
Old Sep 15th 2012, 8:53 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I think Tangram is right, that wasn't Saskia though I can't remember the girls name. (Only because I recall the Leicester connection).
Old Sep 15th 2012, 10:57 pm
Born again atheist

Well who on earth was I thinking of then? She lived in Ottawa, had a bust up went home to the UK with her kids, then came back and subsequently "disappeared".
Old Sep 16th 2012, 12:10 am
Sawdust making harpy

Well who on earth was I thinking of then? She lived in Ottawa, had a bust up went home to the UK with her kids, then came back and subsequently "disappeared".
Maybe all these dull housewives merge into one after a while
Old Sep 16th 2012, 12:13 am
Born again atheist

Maybe all these dull housewives merge into one after a while
I will have nightmares of Godzilla sized Coronation Street enthusiasts devastating the planet. Starting of course with Alberda.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 12:21 am
Sawdust making harpy

I will have nightmares of Godzilla sized Coronation Street enthusiasts devastating the planet. Starting of course with Alberda.
You don't have to have nightmares, just switch on Jeremy kyle.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 2:17 am
Born again atheist

You don't have to have nightmares, just switch on Jeremy kyle.
Now, I happen to know who Jeremy Kyle is, but the thought of "switching him on" is anathema.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 2:58 am
Sawdust making harpy

Now, I happen to know who Jeremy Kyle is, but the thought of "switching him on" is anathema.
I had to look that word up - I don't think i'd ever use it, but thanks for the lesson prof Same time tomorrow for 'word of the day' after hours studies?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.