365 Days...so far

Old Aug 14th 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 365 Days...so far

Originally Posted by Souvenir
It's OK for men to cry. According to my hairdresser.
Now you tell me (sniff)
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:05 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Congratulations Madmac....so are you more mad now or then?
As a hatter...but it's all in the mind.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:11 pm

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Wot?
Tell-tale, snitch, Teachers pet etc...

HWP - How could I ever exact vengeance on you? You've already sold your soul to the same Devil as me obviously.

Steve and Simon: Hmm, I believe the wax voodoo dolls are just about cool enough to handle now. You may feel a sharp prick in your extremities around about now....... <waiting for the obvious reply from that comment....okay who's going to run with it???>
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:17 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madmac
You may feel a sharp prick in your extremities around about now....... <waiting for the obvious reply from that comment....okay who's going to run with it???>
Well you must be referring to the other Steve as my extremities don't work any more.

I'll get me coat.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

HWP - How could I ever exact vengeance on you? You've already sold your soul to the same Devil as me obviously.

Steve and Simon: Hmm, I believe the wax voodoo dolls are just about cool enough to handle now. You may feel a sharp prick in your extremities around about now....... <waiting for the obvious reply from that comment....okay who's going to run with it???>
Hah,

No change there. I've always felt a bit of a voodoo doll.

Besides, my extremities are numb from all that bike riding.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

There I was by the sink, peeling the spuds, when all of a sudden
Hmm that was nice.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:00 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve_P
Well you must be referring to the other Steve as my extremities don't work any more.

I'll get me coat.
he he loved it
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:08 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Canniversary Mr and Mrs Madmac

Crikey has it been a year already? Although it's been a bit bumpy at times for you both but you've come through it, so WELL DONE

How many days til Citizenship then
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yes-can-do
Happy Canniversary Mr and Mrs Madmac

Crikey has it been a year already? Although it's been a bit bumpy at times for you both but you've come through it, so WELL DONE

How many days til Citizenship then
How long do you have to be a resident before you can apply for citizenship by the way?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by steve666
How long do you have to be a resident before you can apply for citizenship by the way?
3 years.

1 down, 2 to go.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to both of you - I also recall your 'difficult' moments and I'm glad things are working out OK - is job number 5 waiting in the wings yet? Can't say you haven't got that much fabled "Canadian experience" now
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

3 years.

1 down, 2 to go.
Congratulations and well done young man.

PS: You can take the pins out now please.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:10 am

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steve666
3 years (1,095 days) during the 4 years before applying. It's a good idea to keep track of how many days you spend outside Canada. CIC can check, if they want to, although they probably won't.

BTW, if you will still file UK tax returns when you get to Canada, keep track of how many days you spend in the UK each year. You will need to put that information on your return.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

BTW, if you will still file UK tax returns when you get to Canada, keep track of how many days you spend in the UK each year. You will need to put that information on your return.
Good point, I'll remember that.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by ann m
Congrats to both of you - I also recall your 'difficult' moments and I'm glad things are working out OK - is job number 5 waiting in the wings yet? Can't say you haven't got that much fabled "Canadian experience" now
Thanks

I am indeed looking for job number 5 though very lackadaisically(?) The OH now accepts that I'll probably never be happy in any job that requires me to get up in the morning.

Simon: The pins are duly taken out though the fact that I dropped the wax effigy into the cats litter tray may cause you and Steve666 some issues later on today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.