365 Days...so far

Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:03 pm
Thinking the unthinkable.

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 365 Days...so far

Well, it's exactly one year today since we landed at Lester pearson.

Then:

1. It was raining, dull and dreich.
2. We were scared sh**less and thinking "Oh my God, what have we done?".
3. One of the cats was covered in her own filth - a welcoming present to bring to our new home.

Now:

1. Looks like it's shaping up to be a nice sunny day outside my window.
2. Our emotions have been numbed by frequent infusions of Tim Hortons (and probably our neural synapses too)
3. The cats have found new places in the home to leave little 'presents'

Thanks to everyone on here for the laughs, support, encouragement, sarcasm, abuse, scorn, ridicule and whatever. I shall pay you all back in full when I get around to ticking off my vengeance list.

Best wishes to all.
J
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 365 Days...so far

Originally Posted by Madmac
Well, it's exactly one year today since we landed at Lester pearson.

Then:

1. It was raining, dull and dreich.
2. We were scared sh**less and thinking "Oh my God, what have we done?".
3. One of the cats was covered in her own filth - a welcoming present to bring to our new home.

Now:

1. Looks like it's shaping up to be a nice sunny day outside my window.
2. Our emotions have been numbed by frequent infusions of Tim Hortons (and probably our neural synapses too)
3. The cats have found new places in the home to leave little 'presents'

Thanks to everyone on here for the laughs, support, encouragement, sarcasm, abuse, scorn, ridicule and whatever. I shall pay you all back in full when I get around to ticking off my vengeance list.

Best wishes to all.
J
Happy Canniversary!
You forgot to add the jobs bit to the second list, you didn't have any when you landed did you?

You're not leaving us too are you??

Last edited by steve666; Aug 14th 2007 at 1:10 pm. Reason: Adding a little colour.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:15 pm

Madmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond reputeMadmac has a reputation beyond repute

Jobs:

Then: Only the fantasy ones in my mind

Now: I'm now onto my 4th job and still looking.

No I'll not be leaving soon - you can't get rid of me so easily. In fact, I'm just getting around to addressing the 'S' section of my Get Even list so I think Steve666 is due round about now.......
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

steve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond reputesteve666 has a reputation beyond repute

In fact, I'm just getting around to addressing the 'S' section of my Get Even list so I think Steve666 is due round about now.......
You haven't witnessed my whip-on of mass dissection.

Last edited by steve666; Aug 14th 2007 at 1:26 pm.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
Dorfus wafflebutt

littletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nicelittletwinkle46 is just really nice

hey,

what an anniversary to celebrate.
Incidently my uncle lives in gueplh, he too grew up in east kilbride. I made them buy a new house last year in one of the new estates. you got a season pass for the storm yet?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jobs:

Then: Only the fantasy ones in my mind

Now: I'm now onto my 4th job and still looking.
Are you Mr Unpopular in the workplace then?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by steve666
Are you Mr Unpopular in the workplace then?
No, I'm Mister 'Your job is shite, the pay is crap and you have the combined IQ of an Appalachian inbred....I've got something better.'

Littletwinkle: We'll go to a few Storm games again this year but every time we turn up they lose.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:25 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Madmac....so are you more mad now or then?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:28 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

In fact, I'm just getting around to addressing the 'S' section of my Get Even list so I think Steve666 is due round about now.......
<ducks>
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, I'm Mister 'Your job is shite, the pay is crap and you have the combined IQ of an Appalachian inbred....I've got something better.'
You could always have a sera-brul cut over the eyes so you're happy wherever you are.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Souvenir
<ducks>
Yes, yes, I was wondering how he missed you....

MADMAC!! MADMAC!! Souv is hiding behind the blackboard!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by steve666
Yes, yes, I was wondering how he missed you....

MADMAC!! MADMAC!! Souv is hiding behind the blackboard!
Clype!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:36 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that's me free and clear.

Happy ? Canniversary!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas
Well that's me free and clear.

Happy ? Canniversary!
You're on his 'W' list, that's special apparently
Old Aug 14th 2007, 1:47 pm

Souvenir is an unknown quantity at this point

Clype!
Wot?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.