Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

2 years in.....and still going!

2 years in.....and still going!

Old Nov 9th 2010, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of
Default 2 years in.....and still going!

Well I"m definitely not frequenting this board as much as I used to, but thought I would mark our second Canniversary nonetheless.....

Another year down and we can't quite believe it's been 2 years since we landed. Loving life here, feeling very at home and with much achieved to be sure. We've made many lovely new friends, some through this site, but many others too. My new best friend is indeed someone who I met through BE, and it's lovely to feel so settled and happy in our new homeland.

I have done all the extra study I needed to do in order to teach here, got an "A" in my course (unexpected but felt quite chuffed!) and am now continuing my career path in a permanent teaching job in Calgary. I'm working very long hours again, but the money is good and at last we're on more of an even keel financially.

Mr Snoops is also doing really well as a realtor, and is going from strength to strength.

Kids both happy and Little Miss Snoops no longer talks about returning to the UK at all, which is good news!

We're wondering if a holiday back to Blighty might be on the cards next year. Personally, I'd rather head to Mexico but you have to please the family sometimes! Not missing the UK one little bit!
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

linz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of lightlinz3112 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 2 years in.....and still going!

Really pleased you are all doing so well over there!
Congratulations on your 2nd and best wishes for many more happy years!
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 years in.....and still going!

Thats really great news. Its good to hear someone is really settled and not homesick.
Hope you and your family have many more happy years there