2 years!

Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 2 years!

Can't believe we have been here in Toronto for 2years!! Have recently bought a house that we will start renovating in July - knew there was a reason I became addicted to HGTV the first winter we were here!!!
Sorry to see some of my fellow 2007ers never got the chance to make the move.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all
Default Re: 2 years!

Congratulations :

Good luck with the house renovation...we are just about to do the same; have you discovered the HGTV magazine yet? I suspect the planning is much more fun than the doing...Toronto house prices leave you little choice though

Good luck and be happy in your new home.
Old Jun 13th 2012, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Reidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond reputeReidies has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deeny
Congratulations :

Good luck with the house renovation...we are just about to do the same; have you discovered the HGTV magazine yet? I suspect the planning is much more fun than the doing...Toronto house prices leave you little choice though

Good luck and be happy in your new home.
Magazine??? I like the idea of this!! We are still trying to get quotes for all the work etc it's all quite overwhelming - its much easier on HGTV!!!
Good luck with your "project" as well.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:51 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Congratulations on your 2nd canniversary! Good luck with fixing your house up! I'm looking forward to watching HGTV again - about the only channel worth watching! And now a magazine, too!
Old Jun 14th 2012, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Reidies
Magazine??? I like the idea of this!! We are still trying to get quotes for all the work etc it's all quite overwhelming - its much easier on HGTV!!!
Good luck with your "project" as well.

Thanks...we close next week...then the fun begins! You know, if you have a lot of work to do and don't mind tv cameras, HGTV are looking for people to appear on Bryan's show...you have to pay some but you will get a lot of stuff cheap. Our friends in the UK did it for a Channel 4 show...got most of the stuff either free or at cost price; saved them a fortune but cost them their dignity as the posh blonde woman with the bun (can't remember her name) was not very complimentary, she likened their lighting feature to a ball of snot!