Old Dec 1st 2013, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all
Default 1095

At long last, I have now been present in Canada for the required number of days, and am able to apply for my citizenship. There is no requirement for me to take any tests etc and so I am hoping that I will have my citizenship by this time next year.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 12:22 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1095

Well congrats Mr
Old Dec 1st 2013, 12:29 pm
limey party pooper

bats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond reputebats has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steveh27wp
At long last, I have now been present in Canada for the required number of days, and am able to apply for my citizenship. There is no requirement for me to take any tests etc and so I am hoping that I will have my citizenship by this time next year.
You live in Hope

Congratulations
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 7:10 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Give our love to the Mrs Too x
Old Dec 5th 2013, 2:30 am
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats
Old Dec 5th 2013, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Well congrats Mr
Thanks MMC....I suspect there will be yet another looooong beaurocratic time waste!
Old Dec 5th 2013, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Give our love to the Mrs Too x
....she says HI....and thanks
Old Dec 5th 2013, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Congrats
Thanks Mpm
Old Mar 19th 2014, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

I'm very happy to be able to say that today, I have received an acknowledgement letter from cic (dated 04 March) in respect of my Citizenship application. Given my age, I was a little surprised to receive the "discover Canada" study booklet along with info about the language test!

Is it normal to receive these even though my age precludes the need to be tested?
Old Mar 22nd 2014, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Transplant is an unknown quantity at this point

I got that book when I applied too. I applied almost 2 yrs ago and it says on the website that the processing time is 25mths from when they acknowledge receipt, so another month and I should get a letter. I applied after I turned 55 so I don't believe there is a test but I read and write English fairly well so should be ok, lol