1 Year wow!

Old Apr 10th 2014, 9:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 Year wow!

Originally Posted by januarymix
Maybe because the employer needs to support this and some employers aren't willing to?
For a PNP app, yes, but for a FSW app all that's needed is the LMO/TWP, plus a letter from the employer offering a permanent job. The PNP app is more involved for the employer though.

But most on skilled jobs just apply as FSW when they start working in Canada if their employer isn't prepared to do lots of paperwork.

HTH.
Old Apr 11th 2014, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

januarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond reputejanuarymix has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it does I guess I just thought that some employers don't even want to do that. Maybe there are advantages for them to keep the person temporary..
Old Apr 26th 2014, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

scootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond repute

And thats my application been posted
Only took my employer 3 weeks to do my letter lol.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 5:31 am
Chips & Gravy

jennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of light

It's nice to read positive stories. Good luck to you and your family on the PR front.
Old Apr 27th 2014, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

scootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond reputescootb has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you,I reckon everything will go fine,I'm well ahead of the cap,no criminal record etc.. and my employers letter gave me a glowing reference.
Old Apr 28th 2014, 1:33 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scootb
Thank you,I reckon everything will go fine,I'm well ahead of the cap,no criminal record etc.. and my employers letter gave me a glowing reference.
Good luck , I sent my FSW app last Thursday and got confirmation this morning that it's been signed for at Sydney NS.

Last edited by Mikeypm; Apr 28th 2014 at 2:13 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Good luck too Mickey!
Old Apr 30th 2014, 1:33 pm

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck too Mickey!
Thanks and hopefully neither of us hit any issues with the PR app
Old Apr 30th 2014, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mine just did lol,Canadapost sent it to St John instead of Sydney,at least its only going to be 1 day later.
Old Apr 30th 2014, 6:36 pm

Mine just did lol,Canadapost sent it to St John instead of Sydney,at least its only going to be 1 day later.
I sent fed ex to make sure it was tracked and got there lol
Old May 2nd 2014, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Checked the tracking and it was delivered today
Got the CC loaded up so now begins the wait.
Old May 2nd 2014, 7:55 pm

Checked the tracking and it was delivered today
Got the CC loaded up so now begins the wait.
I believe it will be a two to three week wait before we hear anything
Old May 8th 2014, 8:11 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Great to hear !
Old May 14th 2014, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

GandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant futureGandH has a brilliant future

Good to hear that everything is working out for you. You and your family seem to be settling in well. Here is to many more years of it!
Old May 14th 2014, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks guys!
Looking forward to many more years here,made some more contacts in the oil sands through would you believe shooting lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.