Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Canada Jobs
Reload this Page >

Welders & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers Wanted - Edmonton, Alberta

Welders & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers Wanted - Edmonton, Alberta

Old Oct 3rd 2012, 1:47 am
Just Joined

jollyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Welders & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers Wanted - Edmonton, Alberta

We are looking for Mechanical Maintenance Engineers (Journeyman Millwright) for our steel foundry in Nisku (just south of Edmonton) and Welders for our welding/fabrication shop in Edmonton. Both positions must be time-served and be sufficiently experienced to train apprentices. We have an LMO in place for both positions, for temporary work visas for two years. No relocation paid - job offer only to successful candidate. If interested, please message me.
Old Oct 5th 2012, 1:37 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Welders & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers Wanted - Edmonton, Alberta

I've placed an ad for the Maintenance Fitter/Plant Millwright position here http://www.indeed.co.uk/cmp/ESCO-Can...dbdc311f5f3a5b should you wish some more info.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:37 am
Just Joined

MichaelW777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Welders & Mechanical Maintenance Engineers Wanted - Edmonton, Alberta

Hello,

My name is Michael and I am a very talented young Canadian welder from Toronto, Ontario who is very interested in your advertised welding position in Edmonton, Alberta. I am going on now 3 years in the skilled trade of MIG and Arch welding as well as steel fabrication (Welder/Fitter). I feel as i would make an extremely successful candidate seeing to how I am looking to further my skills as an apprentice welder. My dream is to become a welder in Alberta to not only contribute to the economic growth of my country but to truly do what i truly have a passion for, and that is, contributing as a valuable and very skilled team player. I am 23 years old and have such that motivated drive that will gaurentee my success in this offered position. I graduated high school in 2007 completing the Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program Where i studied, learned and practiced the art of MIG welding. Since then i have been working for the past 6 months for Thor Global Enterprises constructing various large parts for industrial outdoor portable conveyor belt units used in mines and at ports throughout the world. On a daily basis I weld up to 1" thick steel and construct some of the large main support components for these mega machines. My true ambition is to travel abroad and further my skills. Please contact me at your earliest convenience by way of email dj_bus_boy@[email protected]. Thank you and I look forward to hearingq from you soon.

Sincerely,
Michael
Old Oct 25th 2012, 1:21 am
Just Joined

Thank you for your reply. We are only looking for journeymen at the moment so they can train apprentices. Maybe further down the road ... Good luck!